I think this is me!
When you are happy in your writer skin you:
- Enjoy your writing.
- Accept that you have writing strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with your creative muse.
- Don’t place unrealistic expectations on your writing.
- Enjoy the act of sharing your writing with others.
- Don’t feel embarrassed about being a writer.
- Encourage others with their writing craft.
- Take steps to improve your weaknesses.
- Don’t place unrealistic expectations on first drafts.
- Look forward to working with the fictional folk who live inside your head.
- Accept that there will be good times and bad times but nothing will stop you from sitting down to write.
- Look forward to sitting down and creating worlds, people and situations.
- Accept that some people will like what you write and some won’t.
- Accept that some days words will trickle and some days they will pour out of you.
- Are proud of the fact that you can write thousands and…
View original post 72 more words